Welcome to the Martins class
Here is some important information that you may find useful –
- PE is on a Wednesday, please ensure children always have their kit in school. They will need tracksuit bottoms for this term due to the weather.
- Homework will be sent out on a Friday and needs to be returned by the following Wednesday. Times table test is on a Thursday, spelling and maths tests are on a Friday.
Please encourage and listen to your child read daily even if they are a free reader. Sharing a book together is a valuable experience both socially and educationally for your child. Remember to record how many minutes your child read for on a Wednesday for Busters Book Club Challenge!
Our topic for this term is all about China and finding out about the Shang Dynasty. If you have any information about this at home, then please share this with your child.
If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to make an appointment to see us.
Mrs Hills and Mrs Keir.
Here are some links your child may find useful…
- Click on this link for help with Maths from the BBC KS2 Website:
BBC Schools KS2 Bitesize Maths
- Practice your times tables here with Tablesmaster:
- Use Hit the Button to improve your times tables, number bonds, doubling, halving and division. It has many different levels of ability, including more challenging decimal work: