Governors perform the most important voluntary role in education and a full and diverse governing body can be an enormous strength to the school. Volunteering as a governor is a great way to contribute to your local community, meet new people and improve the lives of local children. You will develop transferable skills and learn more about the education system whilst putting existing skills and experience to good use.
Chair of Governors: Dr Heather Ratcliff
Vice Chair of Governors: Dr J Litten-Brown
Governors: Mrs Delia Cooper (Staff Governor), Mr Ben Geeves, (Staff Governor), Mrs Rose Smith (Staff Governor), Mrs Brenda Ladley (Training & Development), Dr Jennie Litten-Brown, Revd. Dr Paul Ratcliff (Pastoral Care), Mr Steve Castle (Parent Governor), Dr Alan Norley, Mr Tom Delahunt.
Clerk to the Governors: Mrs Wendy Settle
- None of the governors have any declared business interests that affect the school. No governors are related to any member of staff at the school.
Governors work in sub-groups to report on and monitor key areas of the curriculum and school life to correspond with Ofsted inspection guidelines as follows:
- Finance and Estates: Dr H Ratcliff, Mr B Geeves, Mr S Castle, Dr A Norley, Revd. Dr P Ratcliff
- Pupil Progress: Mrs B Ladley, Dr H Ratcliff, Dr J Litten-Brown
- Teaching and Learning: Dr J Litten-Brown, Dr H Ratcliff, Dr A Norley, Mrs R Smith
- Pastoral and SIAMS: Revd. Dr P Ratcliff, Mrs R Smith, Mrs B Ladley
Click here to look at Governors register of interests and meeting attendance record.